We welcome you to come visit Levey Day School
Meet our new Head of School, Jeff Tremblay.
Learn about our dynamic school.
Hear from current students and faculty.
Enjoy a tour of the school from our fifth graders.
Thursday, October 25th, 2018
Wednesday, November 14th, 2018
Tuesday, December 4th, 2018
Thursday, January 10th, 2018
Thursday, March 28th,. 2018
Always 9:00-10:30 am
RSVP to email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in exploring Levey Day School. Our mission is to help all students reach their fullest potential in the classroom and in life.
As an independent school, we are enriched by the diverse backgrounds and talents of all our families. We welcome new students each year into our pre-kindergarten, kindergarten and elementary grades. The number of openings in each grade varies.
The Steps to Enrollment
- Get Informed. Peruse the website. Contact the school. Speak to an administrator and learn all you can about the school, our programs, and community.
- Tour. Arrange for a visit to campus. Schedule a personal meeting with the Head of School.
- Pre-K through grade 2 candidates: Visit from 8:00 am-11:30 am. Arrive promptly and in time to begin the morning’s activities with our students. During this time our teachers will do a brief assessment of your child.
- Grade 3-5 candidates: Visit from 8:00 am-3:00 pm. Arrive first thing in the morning and spend the entire day with us. During that time, teachers will have the opportunity to do some one-on-one assessments.
- Apply. Parents receive an application packet. The packet is available in the school office and can also be mailed. Complete all application materials and submit along with the $15 application fee.
- Decide. The admissions committee reviews all pertinent information and materials. The school contacts the family with an admissions decision.
- Enroll. Once admitted a registration form is completed and a deposit fee is submitted. This reserves the child’s place at Levey for the coming school year.
Levey Day School’s admission process adheres to the National Association of Independent Schools’ (NAIS) standards for confidentiality and best practice.
Admissions decisions are made in compliance with local, state and federal nondiscrimination laws and regulations without regard to race, gender, color, religion, physical or mental disability, ancestry, socio-economic status, sexual orientation, or national origin.
If a family is interested in receiving financial assistance, they complete the form, “Parents’ Financial Statement” available online or at Levey. If the form is completed by hand, it must be mailed directly to the National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS). Once NAIS advises Levey of the amount recommended for financial aid, Levey’s scholarship committee will meet to make a final decision on the amount of aid. More detailed information is provided in our Financial Aid Policy and Application Information which can be reviewed online.
We look forward to speaking with you, meeting you and providing you with additional information about Levey Day School. Please call the school at (207) 774-7676 with any questions and/or to arrange a visit.