Note: The Levey Chanukah play, “A Star Wars Chanukah: is from 4:30-5:00 in the TBE foyer.
It isn’t advertised on the flyer because it is just for Levey families.
Temple Beth El & Levey Day School
Wednesday, December 21st, 2011
5:00 – 7:00 pm
Temple Beth El Social Hall
400 Deering Ave., Portland Tel. (207) 774-2649
- Menorah lighting lead by the TBE Hebrew School
- Live music by the Casco Bay Tummlers
- A performance by Levey Day School students
- Delicious fresh latkes, soups & desserts
- Craft activities, a raffle and more.
Free. All are welcome.
to be followed by :
The Ein Prat Fountainheads
Live in Concert – Direct from Israel!
$8/person $30/family of four or more
Age 3 and under – free
Tickets may be picked up at TBE by 12:00 noon on Wed. 12/21, or they will be held at the ticket table for pickup at the event.
TICKETS AT THE DOOR:
$10/person $36/family of four or more Age 3 and under free